The market is saturated with low-fat, low-carb and sugar-free foods. But despite popular diets, “magical” pills, and the latest, greatest fitness machines that promise to melt the pounds, more than half of American adults are overweight.
For true weight loss success, health experts emphasize the importance of changing your lifestyle over the long term and exercising regularly. Here are some creative ways to make fitness fun again and help you win the bloat battle for sure.
* Take “healthy” holidays. Make fitness a part of your travels. Head to a spa where you can enjoy some pampering, as well as hiking, rock climbing, kickboxing, water aerobics, and yoga.
* Walk or run for a good cause. For example, training for a 5K charity walk may be all the motivation you need to start a regular fitness routine. Best of all, you will help your favorite charity achieve its goals.
* Dance. Join a ballroom or hip-hop dance class. A great way to lose weight, learn to dance and have fun.
* Eliminate weight. New DVDs featuring Carmen Electra help spice up your regular workout routine and offer a fun new way to tone your body in the comfort of your own living room.
“Carmen Electra’s Aerobic Striptease” and “Carmen Electra’s Aerobic Striptease – Fit for Striptease” are fast becoming wildly popular. With the help of fitness experts, Electra teaches audiences how to trim with high- and low-impact dance and fitness techniques. Strengthening moves are designed to help strengthen the hips, thighs, calves, and abs. Special features of the DVDs include exercise tips and a pop-up video screen with a customizable music track.
* Do Pilates. Find out what makes Pilates the choice of countless celebrities and why your gym is always full of Pilates classes. The “MTV: Pilates Mix” DVD by acclaimed Pilates and yoga instructor Kristin McGee is perfect for those looking to add a more modern kick to their workouts. The DVD contains two half-hour training sessions focused on strengthening the arms, legs and abs, with a mix of music that motivates you to get up and exercise.
It was truly a gift that changed my life…
Had I not made this critical decision, the consequences would have been disastrous…
… I would probably continue to destroy my metabolism, which would lead to a number of chronic diseases such as Heart attack, Diabetes, Chronic pain… just to name a few…
I can never live this dream life that I have now!!
I’ve learned from past experience that it’s not just about losing a few pounds…but it’s about lifestyle and the happiness that comes with it.
So, if you are a woman who wants to reclaim her health and youth and take full control of her life…